Forecasting Vegetation Health
With Emily Burchfield and Jonathan Gilligan, a decision-support software system in Python that forecasts agricultural productivity at high spatial resolution with models trained on NASA satellite imagery.
Estimating Dynamic Decision Models
With Jonathan Gilligan, a method and software (R and C++) for estimating models of dynamic decision-making that both have strong predictive power and are interpretable in human terms.
- Software package website: datafsm.
- Software package on CRAN.
- Article in peer-reviewed proceedings: Data-Driven Dynamic Decision Models.
Simulating Predictive Models in Prediction Markets
With Martin Van der Linden and Jonathan Gilligan, a computational model of a prediction market. Trader agents use forecasting models to trade securities for global temperature anamolies. Implemented in R and Stan.
Sensitivity Analysis for Complex Computational Models
Software package that facilitates sensitivity analysis for complex computational models.
- Software package website: sa.
Training and Analyzing Simulation Models
Software package that facilitates data-driven agent-based modeling and simulation analysis.
- Software package website: eat: Empirical Agent Training.
Genetic Programming for Learning Decision Rules
Software package that facilitates data-driven agent-based modeling by estimating computer “programs” (executable functions) that can be used as models of behavior.
- Software package website: agp: Agent Gentic Programming Software for Data-Driven Modeling.